pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679), I would like to inform you of how the data you provide to me is processed. a) Identity and contact details “Owner” of the treatment is Stream Out Srl, with headquarters in 38121 – Trento (TN), via dei Castori nr. 35, PIVA 02511370229
I can be contacted
via mail at the above address,
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
via PEC at the address email@example.com
According to the data I process and on the basis of the provisions of the GDPR, I do not have to appoint a DPO (Data Protection Officer). b) Data collected, purpose of processing and legal basis. Data required:
In order to use the service offered by Stream Out, according to the registration and access methods, the following data must be provided: Access via email and password You must provide your email address Connect with Google access. When you sign in with Connect with Google, Google will share your name, email address, language preference and profile picture with app.shared.media. Sign in with Connect with Facebook. When you sign in with Connect with Facebook, Shared Media will receive the following information: your name and profile picture and email address.
This information is used to sign you into the site and to identify you. TO BUY Purchases are made through the paypal and stripe services. We invite you to check their respective privacy policies (https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/privacyhub; https://stripe.com/it/privacy)
The Shared Media site records only the data necessary to execute the transaction and keeps them for the time necessary for the execution.
Purpose: These data are necessary for the proper execution of the service and to contact the customer when necessary to send communications.
Legal Basis: To provide the requested service and therefore the need to execute the contract.
Optional Data: The user can also provide additional data of his choice, such as his name and surname, date of birth and nationality.
Legal basis: the user’s consent. What data is collected: The site may collect images and videos related to the activities performed by the user. These data are matched to the user only with the user’s consent, which authorizes them to match their email address to their activities. c) Recipients and possible categories of recipients of personal data Data may be shared with other social platforms only by the express will of the user.
The data are processed by the Data Controller and by any authorized subjects to the processing of data under the responsibility of the Data Controller for the above mentioned purposes.
The data may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
2. banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the above purposes;
3. subjects that process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
4. in general, to all those public and private subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfilment of the purposes indicated in point b) or to fulfil legal obligations. d) Transfer of data to third countries The Data Controller transfers data to a third country or to an international organization only in the presence of an adequacy decision of the European Commission or if there is an adequate level of protection. e) Period of data retention The personal data processed for the above purposes will be retained for as long as the user remains subscribed to the StreamOut platform. Such data may be retained for a longer period of time for defensive needs of the Data Controller. The data will be deleted within the terms of the law. f) Data rights With regard to your personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
1. right of access to your personal data; right to obtain the rectification or erasure of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning you;
2. right to object to the processing;
3. right to data portability (right applicable only to data in electronic format), as governed by Art. 20 of the GDPR.
Please be informed that in case the data processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) (consent), or Article 9(2)(a) (consent) of the EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to the withdrawal.
With regard to the manner of exercising the above-mentioned rights, the data subject may write a:firstname.lastname@example.org or use the other contact data indicated in point A). g) Complaint You have the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
For more details, you can consult the institutional website of the Privacy Guarantor www.garanteprivacy.it h) Provision of data The data indicated under B as necessary are indispensable to execute the contract; refusal to provide such data makes it impossible to execute the contract. i) Different purpose of the processing Where the data controller intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected, prior to such further processing, the data controller will provide the data subject with information regarding this different purpose and any additional relevant information. (l) Profiling The owner does not use automated processes aimed at profiling. l) Marketing Any advertising communications will be sent only with the user’s consent.